President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
His Excellency President Dr. Rashad Mohammed al-Alimi, Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council, called on the Yemeni people to seize a pivotal moment of transition and align behind a vision for rebuilding a state that protects rights, safeguards dignity, and offers hope to future generations.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Info minister condemns Houthi drone attack on equipment constructing road for besieged Taiz
[04/05/2023 02:36]
Aden – Saba
Minister of Information Muammar Al-Eryani condemned in the strongest terms, the terrorist Houthi militia's drone attack on equipment digging and asphalting the "Kadha-Taiz" road, with bombing carried out by Iranian-made drones.

Eryani said in a statement to the Yemeni News Agency, "Saba", that the Houthi militia's targeting of earth moving and road asphalting equipment aims to disrupt work on the project, which aims to ease the brutal eigh-year-long Houthi siege imposed on Taiz Governorate.

Eryani indicated that this cowardly terrorist act confirms the Houthi militia's persistence in the political and military escalation approach despite calls and efforts for calm and stopping the war, and its insistence on tightening the siege on Taiz governorate and doubling the human suffering of millions of civilians in the governorate, including women, children and the elderly, and eliminating any opportunities to normalize the situation and restore life in the area.

Al-Eryani called on the international community, the United Nations, UN and US envoys, and human rights organizations to depart from silence, and declare a clear and frank position on this terrorist attack, considering it a war crime and a crime against humanity, and to prosecute those responsible for it and ensure that they do not go unpunished.


President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Presidential Leadership Council Member Dr. Abdullah al-Alimi Discusses Developments in Yemen with EU Ambassador
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Prime Minister: We're looking for greater European role in upcoming stage
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
National Commission Conducts Field Visits to State Security and Military Security Facilities in Marib
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us