Taiz Armed Forces Repel Houthi Mobilization on Northern Front
The armed forces under the Taiz Axis repelled Houthi militia gatherings and military mobilization on the northern front of the city today, as the Iranian-backed militia shelled several villages in Maqbanah District west of the governorate and targeted civilian areas in Mokha.
UN Warns of Consequences of Rising Violence, Settlement Activity in West Bank
UN Deputy Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Ramiz Alakbarov warned Wednesday of the consequences of escalating violence and settlement activity in the occupied West Bank.
Tunisian Economy Grows 2.3 In 2Q
The Tunisian economy recorded a growth of 2.3 percent in the second quarter of this year, 2026, driven by improved performance in the agricultural sector and the services sector related to hotels, cafes and restaurants.
Al Nassr Beat Al Fateh 3-0 in Saudi Football League
Al Nassr defeated Al Fateh 3-0 in the opening round of the Saudi Pro League, known as the Roshn Saudi League.
User Name: Password:
King Salman: Kingdom won't abandon the Yemeni people struggling with Iranian hegemony
[23/09/2020 06:46]

RIYADH - SABA
Custodian of the two Holly Mosques King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz al-Saud, monarch of the Kingdom of Saudi Arab (KSA) said" the Iranian regime's inferences in Yemen through its affiliated Houthi militia's coup against the legitimate authority resulted in a political, economic and humanitarian crisis which the Yemeni peoples have been suffering, and it constitutes a threat to the region's countries and vitally important water passageways for world's economy".

Addressing the 75th session of the UN General Assembly which held virtually in New York on Wednesday the Custodian of the two Holly Mosques added " Houthi militias disrupt the delivery of the humanitarian aids to the Yemeni people and blocked all good offices and efforts aimed to reach political solution in Yemen"

He went on saying" The militia did not respond positively to the truce efforts and the announcement of cease-fire by the Arab Coalition in last April in a response to the UN's call for a nation-wide cease-fire to devote the efforts to control coronavirus, the militia until now is continuing to carry out attacks on the civilians in Yemen and the Kingdom".

King Salman stated that the Kingdom will firmly defend its national security, will never abandon the Yemeni people alone, it will continue to offer necessary support until the country restore its sovereignty and independence, get rid of the Iranian hegemony. He reiterated the Kingdom's continuous humanitarian support for the Yemeni people, and it will keep on supporting the efforts of the UN Special Envoy to Yemen to make peace based on the GGG's Initiative, outcomes of the National Dialogue and the UNSCR 2216.

The Custodian of the two Holly Mosques noted that the Iranian regime targeted the oil facilities in the Kingdom last year in a flagrant violation of the international laws and aggression on the international peace and security, it has also continued to target the Kingdom with ballistic missiles that its number exceeded 300 missiles and over 400 unmanned drones in blatant breach of the International Security Council's resolutions 2216,2231.

For peace in the Middle East, the Custodian of the two Holly Mosques said " Peace in Middle East is our strategic option, we should work together, save no efforts to achieve a bright future in which peace, stability, prosperity and coexistence among all the nations in the region are prevailing".




Yemen Victims Network Documents 18 Civilian Casualties in Three Governorates in One Week
Taiz Armed Forces Repel Houthi Mobilization on Northern Front
Health Minister Stresses Need to Enhance Preparedness for All Emergencies
Foreign Minister, Her Saudi Counterpart Discuss Partnership, Joint Cooperation to Manage Common Threats
'MASAM' Removes 7,444 Landmines, UXO, IED Over 14 Days
UK Warns of Dangerous Houthi Escalation, Reaffirms Commitment to Yemen’s Sovereignty
A3 Reaffirms Support for Yemen’s Sovereignty, Unity and Territorial Integrity
Pakistan: Houthi Attacks Threaten Regional Security, Freedom of Navigation and Global Commerce
National Commission Investigates Houthi Attacks on Mokha Port and City
Yemen Condemns Escalating Israeli Settler Attacks on Palestinians in West Bank

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us