Ambassador Al-Sunaini Discusses Strengthening Cooperation, Maritime Security with Japan’s State Minister of Defense
Yemen’s Ambassador to Japan Adel al-Sunaini discussed Monday with Japan’s State Minister of Defense, Masahisa Miyazaki ways to strengthen bilateral relations, recent developments in Yemen, and challenges related to maritime security and freedom of international navigation.
UN Warns of Consequences of Rising Violence, Settlement Activity in West Bank
UN Deputy Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Ramiz Alakbarov warned Wednesday of the consequences of escalating violence and settlement activity in the occupied West Bank.
Tunisian Economy Grows 2.3 In 2Q
The Tunisian economy recorded a growth of 2.3 percent in the second quarter of this year, 2026, driven by improved performance in the agricultural sector and the services sector related to hotels, cafes and restaurants.
Al Nassr Beat Al Fateh 3-0 in Saudi Football League
Al Nassr defeated Al Fateh 3-0 in the opening round of the Saudi Pro League, known as the Roshn Saudi League.
User Name: Password:
Govt calls on Humanitarian Coordinator to blame Houthi crimes on Houthis
[27/01/2019 05:40]


ADEN-SABA
The government has called upon the senior-most United Nations official in Yemen to blame the Houthi crimes on Houthis and to hold the rebel militia accountable for all the massacres they have committed.

In a statement, the government through the Higher Committee for Relief Aid said it was disappointed by the latest statement the Humanitarian Coordinator Lisa Grande released in the aftermath of Houthi attack on an IDPs camp in Hajjah on Saturday which led to the killing of 8 displacees and injury of 30 others.

Grande's statement "did not the Houthi coupist militia clearly," the governmental statement said.

The statement called on Grande to "hold the coupists responsible clearly and fully for the massacres they have been committing on a daily basis against civilians and displacees."

The statement said that distributing the blame between the 'warring parties' is "not acceptable." The statement said the Houthi attack against the IDPs camp yesterday is not a new thing. "Previously they attacked Bani Jaber IDPs camp funded by KSrelief and the attack led t killing two women and injuring 15 others," read the statement.

"Add to that the continuous and systematic attacks on IDPs in Hodeidah Taiz and Hajjah."

It warned that the international silence towards these heinous crimes "emboldens the coupists to commit more."


Ambassador Al-Sunaini Discusses Strengthening Cooperation, Maritime Security with Japan’s State Minister of Defense
Al-Muharrami, US Chargé d’Affaires Review Developments, Bilateral Cooperation
State Minister, US Chargé d’Affaires Discuss Houthi Attacks
Al-Khanbashi Praises Kuwait’s Sustained Support for Humanitarian and Development Projects
Yemen Victims Network Documents 18 Civilian Casualties in Three Governorates in One Week
Taiz Armed Forces Repel Houthi Mobilization on Northern Front
Foreign Minister, Her Saudi Counterpart Discuss Partnership, Joint Cooperation to Manage Common Threats
UK Warns of Dangerous Houthi Escalation, Reaffirms Commitment to Yemen’s Sovereignty
A3 Reaffirms Support for Yemen’s Sovereignty, Unity and Territorial Integrity
Pakistan: Houthi Attacks Threaten Regional Security, Freedom of Navigation and Global Commerce

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us