Stability of Aden cornerstone for eliminating the coup—Lieutenant General al-Subaihi stressed
The Member of the Presidential Leadership Council (PLC) (Lt Gen) Mahmoud al-Subaihi stressed that the stability of the temporary capital Aden is the key foundation for victory in the ongoing battle to restore the state institutions and eliminate the Iranian-backed Houthi coup d'état.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Arab Coalition says debris of intercepted missile confirms Iran's involvement
[06/11/2017 12:49]

RIYADH-SABA
The Arab Coalition has said that examinations of the debris of the ballistic missile launched by the Houthi rebel militias and intercepted by the Saudi defenses near Riyadh "confirmed the involvement of the Iranian regime in manufacturing these (ballistic) missiles and smuggling them to the Houthi militias in Yemen for the purpose of attacking the Kingdom, its people, and vital interests".

The militias fired a missile with a range of 900 km toward Saudi Arabia before the Saudi military intercepted it on Saturday and prevented any casualties from occurring .

The statement accused Iran of violating United Nations Security Council Resolution 2216, which prohibits countries from supplying weapons to Yemeni armed groups.

The statement, which the Saudi Press Agency published, read: "Iran's role and its direct command of its Houthi stooge in this regard is a clear act of aggression that targets neighbors, and endangers peace and security in the region and the whole world. Therefore, the Arab Coalition's Command considers this a blatant act of aggression … and could amount to an act of war against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."

The statement noted that – as a precautionary measure - Saudi Arabia would temporarily shut all Yemeni ground, air and sea ports while investigating how the missiles reached in to Yemen. This closure, however, will not affect humanitarian and health aid deliveries, according to the statement.

The statement called on the international community and the UN Security Council in particular to hold Iran accountable for its violation of the UNSC resolution no. 2216 and principles and provisions of the international law "by its direct involvement in the illegal smuggling and armament of its aligned militias of the Houthis; endangering the global peace and security; aggression against the Saudi people and land; and violating the resolutions that seek to end the coup d'état and restore the (Yemeni ) government."


Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us