Prime Minister: We're looking for greater European role in upcoming stage
The Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Dr. Shaya Zindani stated that the government considers the European Union (EU) as a strategic partner in the battle to restore the state and build peace.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Investigation Committee records 17,000 abuses across Yemen
[23/09/2017 03:50]

GENEVA-SABA
The National Committee for Investigating into Human Rights Abuses said on Friday it had recorded 17,000 abuses that fall into 20 different categories of abuse across Yemen.

In a seminar held on the sideline of the HRC's 36th session in Geneva, the Committee said it had wrapped investigations into 10,594 of the cases through that work collected testimonies from 16,191 reporters, victims and witnesses.

The Committee is preparing to hand over the Public Prosecutor nearly 3000 cases of abuse which the Committee is done with investigating into.

The Committee said it is using the same methodology of work that it used as it issued the previous two reports, of February and August of this year.

The Committee said it recorded 176 cases of recruiting under-15 children as soldiers, 141 cases of those have been investigated into. It also recorded 362 allegations of landmine plantation, 138 cases of death as a result of their explosions, among the killed 101 men, 5 women and and 32 children.

The Committee appealed for the cessation of indiscriminate shelling on residential areas and the importance of distinguishing between combatants and the non-combatants.

It also appealed for securing the civilians' access to the necessities of life; food, water, medicine and services. Also appealed for the release of the detainees and treatment of prisoners with dignity.



Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz
President al-Alim confers with German Foreign Minister over bilateral relations, mobilizing international support for government's reforms
"MASAM" removes 4 thousand 0f Houthis-laid landmines, UXO in two weeks
Yemen's Planning Minister Discusses Development Cooperation with French Ambassador
Prime Minister: International Support for Government' Investment in Regional Stability
Rights Group Documents 382 Houthi Violations Against Lawyers in Sanaa

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us