The Houthi breaches of the ceasefire that began in Hodeidah port city on December 18 have claimed 76 lives so far, military observers said.
The coupist militia of Houthis committed 1112 breaches until 9 February, the observers said in report of which Saba obtained a copy.
"Those breaches claimed the lives of 76 civilians and injured 492 others, some of them critically," read the report.
"The militia's breaches, involving the use of various arms, target the houses of ordinary citizens, public places and sites of the army."
The report cited the recent "attack the militia conducted against a UN mission responsible for overseeing the implementation of the Stockholm Agreement" in Hodeidah and "the attack against UN-maintained food warehouses" in Hodeidah. The report said "these attacks affirm the Houthi disregard for the international community. "
"The militia have also been bolstering their defenses on a large scale; planting landmine and digging trenches in the city's entrances and around the key sites."