The spokesman of the Arab Coalition Col. Turki al-Maliki said the command of the Coalition's combined forces rejects the report of theEminent Expertsof the UN Human Rights Council on Yemen abuses for this report contained a lot of falsifications and inaccuracies.
In a press conference in Riyadh on Monday night, he said that a response to the report is being prepared by the Coalition's legal department.
He said that the Coalition's Joint Incidents Assessment Team (JIAT)had already announced the results of investigations into the alleged recent attack on civilians in Saada. He said that the Coalition's command expresses its regret and sympathies and condoles the relatives of the victims.
The command accepts the results of JIAT's investigations which stated that the military target was legitimate and the procedures that will be followed.
He said that the Houthi militia fired three ballistic missiles toward the kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the period from August 17, 2018 to September 3, 2018.
Since the start of the war, the militia have fired 185 missiles and 66581 projectiles toward the kingdom.