اختتام برنامج المهارات القيادية لرؤساء المبادرات الشبابية بمأرب
اختُتم، اليوم، بمحافظة مأرب، برنامج المهارات القيادية لرؤساء المبادرات الشبابية، والذي استهدف 40 شابًا وشابة من رؤساء المبادرات الشبابية الفاعلة في المحافظة، والذي نفّذه مركز تنمية القدرات الشبابية بالشراكة مع مكتب الشباب والرياضة بالمحافظة على مدى ثلاثة أيام.
رئيس وزراء بنغلاديش الجديد يؤدي اليمين الدستورية
أدى طارق رحمن، ‌زعيم حزب بنغلاديش الوطني، اليوم، اليمين الدستورية رئيسا للوزراء بعد تشكيل حكومته التي ضمت 49 وزيرا عقب فوز حزبه في الانتخابات البرلمانية الأخيرة.
بورصة عمان تغلق على ارتفاع بنسبة 0.28 بالمائة
بلغ حجم التداول الإجمالي في بورصة عمان، اليوم الثلاثاء، 10.4 مليون دينار وعدد الأسهم المتداولة 3.9 مليون سهم، نفذت من خلال 3350 عقدا.
برشلونة يتعثر أمام جيرونا ويهدي ريال مدريد صدارة الدوري الاسباني
فاز فريق جيرونا على ضيفه برشلونة بهدفين مقابل هدف في قمة مثيرة ليطيح بحامل اللقب من صدارة دوري الدرجة الأولى الإسباني لكرة القدم ويهديها إلى ريال مدريد.
اسم المستخدم: كلمة المرور:
Foreign ministry surprised by UNICEF representative's tweets on al-Durayhimi incident
[25/08/2018 06:05]
ADEN-SABA
Yemen's foreign ministry confirmed on Saturday that the previous Thursday's attack that killed and injured several civilians in al-Durayhimi district of Hodeidah was the result of a rocket fired by the Houthi militia.

In a statement, the ministry said it was surprised by the tweets of the UNICEF representative Meritxell Relaño's on Thursday, 23 August, that "four women and all their 22 children and four other children" were killed. The ministry was surprised as well by the statements of the UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Mark Lowcock and of the UNICEF executive manager which attributed the incident to the Arab Coalition which is backing the Yemeni government against the Houthi rebels.
"Citing information and figures from Houthi-controlled sources, namely the Houthis' self-proclaimed 'Health Ministry', and basing accusations on them is against the principle of impartiality which the UN and its organs follow," read the statement.

"The UNIECF representative drew those information from sources in the Houthi militia, particularly the Health Ministry which is run by the so-called Health Minister, the Houthi leader Taha al-Mutawakkil," it said. "The incident was the result of a rocket attack by the Houthi militia against al-Durayhimi and investigations are still going on to identify the number of victims."

The statement said the UN organizations had previously issued several statements regarding previous incidents drawing information from the Houthi self-proclaimed "Health Ministry" and Houthi-controlled hospitals and organizations "while ignoring contacting the government and the Arab Coalition to verify those information."

The ministry stressed the imperative of the UN organizations' verification of information before publishing them as learnt from the Houthi sources. It stressed the imperative of contacting the government, the Arab Coalition and independent sources so that the UN organization's published news don't end up like a retouched version of the one published by al-Masirah TV and the sisterly media of the Houthis.


رئيس الوزراء وزير الخارجية يستقبل السفير الكوري
رئيس الوزراء وزير الخارجية يتسلم رسالة خطية من نظيره الهولندي
العرادة خلال لقائه السفير الأمريكي يدعو المجتمع الدولي إلى مساندة الحكومة والشعب اليمني
رئيس الوزراء وزير الخارجية يؤكد أن الحكومة سيكون لديها برنامج يركز على الاولويات العاجلة
لقاء موسع في تعز يناقش أسباب أزمة المياه والمعالجات الطارئة والمستقبلية
وزارة الخدمة المدنية تصدر تعميماً بشأن تنظيم أوقات الدوام الرسمي لشهر رمضان المبارك لعام 1447هـ
مركز رصد للحقوق يوثق 868 انتهاكاً جسيماً ارتكبتها المليشيات الحوثية في محافظة البيضاء خلال العام الماضي
الأرصاد تتوقّع استمرار الطقس معتدل في السواحل وشديد البرودة في المرتفعات الجبلية والصحاري
وزيرة التخطيط تترأس اجتماعاً موسعاً بعدن لمناقشة تعزيز الأداء المؤسسي بالوزارة
العرادة يؤكد أن التحديات الراهنة تتطلب تضافر الجهود الوطنية وتعزيز الدعم الدولي
الأكثر قراءة
مؤتمر الحوار الوطني

عن وكالة الأنباء اليمنية (سبأ) | اتفاقية استخدام الموقع | الاتصال بنا