Minister of Transport sets priorities for current stage
The Minister of Transport Mohsen al-Ameri convened today, Sunday, a meeting of the Ministry's senior officials.
Casualty Toll from Israeli Offensive on Gaza Rises to 72,070 Martyrs, 171,738 Injured
The casualty toll from the Israeli occupation’s offensive on the Gaza Strip since October 7, 2023, has risen to 72,070 martyrs and 171,738 injured, according to the Ministry of Health in Gaza.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Al-Sa'adi reaffirms government's peace approach
[29/06/2022 02:24]
NEW YORK-SABA
Yemen's Permanent Representative to the United Nations Ambassador Abdullah al-Sa'adi has reaffirmed welcome of the Government of Yemen to the call made by Secretary General of the United Nations for global ceasefire to enable peace efforts and combating Covid-19 pandemic.

In his comments during the meeting held in the Headquarter of the United Nations here under the motto of " Global Ceasefire after Covid-19 Pandemic," he pointed out that the Government of Yemen has responded to the Secretary General's call for ceasefire from one party to facilitate efforts of combating covid-19 pandemic.

In return, said al-Sa'adi, Houthi militia have escalated its war against Yemeni people and waged malicious attack on Marib, which hosts more than four million people, two million of them are civilians living in displacement camps.

" The government of Yemen is committed to realizing peace and alleviate humanitarian suffering of Yemenis and accepted the truce announced by the UN Special Envoy of the United Nations Secretary General for Yemen despite Houthi militia's continuous violations to the truce," he said.

He stressed significance of full implementation of the truce, including lifting siege on Taiz and opening main roads to alleviate suffering of more than four million civilians in Taiz and ease movements of food goods and assistances to this city.

Al-Sa'adi renewed government's call to international community to exert more pressure on Houthi militia to lift its siege on Taiz and open main roads immediately without any condition and to respond to the Secretary General's call for ceasefire.


Minister of Transport sets priorities for current stage
Minister al-Bakri Discusses with UN Envoy’s Office Government Efforts to Strengthen Security, Stability
Minister of Defense convenes meeting of his assistants, heads of military agencies
Yemen condemns statements of U.S. Ambassador to Israel
Al-Wadiah Port Security foils attempt to smuggle thousands of Captagon pills
Endowments Minister Calls for National Unity Behind Presidential Leadership Council to Strengthen Security and Stability
Yemen’s Ambassador Discusses Strengthening Development Cooperation with Austrian Development Agency
Yemeni Leadership Condemns Attempts to Disrupt State Institutions and Vows to Maintain Order
Stability of Aden cornerstone for eliminating the coup—Lieutenant General al-Subaihi stressed
Government Holds its First Meeting

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us