Minister of Planning Seeks British Support for National Development, Stability Plan
The Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Dr. Afrah al-Zouba held talks today, Monday, in London, with the UK Minister of State for Development Baroness Jenny Chapman on the Yemeni-British cooperation and the aspects of the British support for Yemen.
Death Toll from Israeli Offensive in Gaza Rises to 72,757, with 172,645 Injured
Medical sources in Gaza Strip said the death toll from the Israeli military offensive on the territory has risen to 72,757, while the number of wounded has reached 172,645 since the outbreak of the war on October 7, 2023.
Oil price tops $100 a barrel
Oil prices jumped above $100 per barrel today, Monday, as the U.S. Navy prepares to take control of ship movements in the Strait of Hormuz.
Inter Milan a win away from Serie A title
Inter Milan continued its successful march to reclaim the Italian football league title, despite drawing with its host Torino (2-2), in the conclusion of the 34th round of the competition.
User Name: Password:
Houthis fired ballistic missiles on villages before storming them, activists say
[12/03/2019 12:09]

GENEVA-SABA
The Houthi coupist militia fired ballistic missiles on the villages of Hajoor tribe for two months before storming them on Sunday and committing genocides, Yemeni activists have told UN officials.

Members of the Yemeni Coalition for Monitoring Human Rights Violation and other CSOs said in a statement they handed over to the head of the UNHRC and to the OHCHR that the radical militia used "ballistic missies which are known to be internationally prohibited to shell mountainous villages" incurring huge damage and high casualties among women and children in that tribal region of Hajja province in north Yemen.

"The militia did not just shell villages with missiles internationally banned in civil strife, they even issued a compulsory "Tribal Pledge" that obliges tribesmen to cooperate in cracking down on oppositionists including civil oppositionists to the militia's rule.

The statement pointed to the militia's major crime of "planting one million landmines in the country's land and sea which have so far claimed 900 civilian lives an injured nearly 10 thousand others including children and women in Taiz and Hodeidah."

The landmines have also led to "high toll of incapacitation amonh civilians including children and women who lost limbs and got their bodies disfigured in a painful way," read the statement calling for the prosecution of the militia's leaders in the International Court of Justice.


Minister of Planning Seeks British Support for National Development, Stability Plan
Al-Eryani Receives Invitation to Participate in Arab Information Ministers' Meeting from Libyan Ambassador
Presidential Leadership Council Member Mahmoud al-Subaihi Receives UN Delegation in Aden
President Reaffirms State Commitment to Fully Resolving Detainees File
Deputy Health Minister Launches Dengue and Vector Disease Response Package in Eight Governorates
Legal Affairs Minister, UN Rights Office Discuss Legislative Reform and Expanded Cooperation
Yemen Condemns Attacks Targeting Saudi Arabia with Drones
Al-Aradah Hails Graduation of Air Defense College Cadets as Milestone in Rebuilding Armed Forces
Abyan Governor Discusses Service, Development Interventions with Saudi Program
KSrelief Begins Drilling of Three New Wells to Expand Water Access in Taiz

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us