Yemen Moves to Establish National Maritime Security Committee
Transport Minister Mohsen Haidara al-Omari stressed the importance of establishing a National Maritime Security Committee to coordinate Yemen’s response to growing maritime threats in the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden and Bab al-Mandab Strait.
10 Palestinians Killed in Gaza as Israeli Forces Arrest Palestinian Minister
Ten Palestinians, including nine Palestinian police officers and personnel, were killed and others injured in Israeli airstrikes and shelling targeting northern and central Gaza Strip on Wednesday.
German Exports Rise 3.9 Percent
The total of German exports increased by 3.9 percent during the first half of 2026 compared to the same period last year, reaching 817.8 billion euros.
Al Nassr Beat Al Fateh 3-0 in Saudi Football League
Al Nassr defeated Al Fateh 3-0 in the opening round of the Saudi Pro League, known as the Roshn Saudi League.
User Name: Password:
The governmentexists in Aden'sMa'ashiq Palace, says spokesperson
[30/01/2018 08:17]

ADEN-SABA
Government's Spokesperson RajehBadi has confirmed existence of the government and all its ministers in Ma'ashiq Palace in the Transitional Capital of Aden and news of its departure are baseless.

Ma'ashiq Palace and surrounding neighborhoods are still under the Presidential Protection First Brigade, Badi told Saba, refuting news that the so-called Southern Transitional Council controls on the surrounding and outside entrance of the palace.

He pointed out that the Presidential Protection Brigade has been subjected to treachery, making it clear that the brigade has been subjected to sudden attack after signing an agreement yesterday night at the Coalition Forces' Command with interference from Saudi Arabia for a ceasefire supposed to start from Tuesday morning and every party should return to his former location.

"The Presidential Protection Brigades and the Forth Military Zone and Ministry of Interior have committed to (signed agreement) but unfortunately, the militias of the Transitional Council attacked the presidential guards," he said.

"Modern weapons- we do not know their sources- have been used and have been able under the ceasefire to overtake it, we communicated with our brothers in the Arab Coalition and the militias have withdrawn today evening," he said.


Yemen Moves to Establish National Maritime Security Committee
Deputy Foreign Minister Receives Copy of Credentials of Thai Ambassador
Houthi Sniper Wounds Girl in Eastern Taiz
Yemeni Embassy Briefs Sudanese Media on Developments and Houthi Threats to Shipping
Al-Muharrami: Restoring State Institutions Is Key to Peace and Stability in Yemen
Minister of Health Discusses INTERSOS Interventions In Health Sector
Minister of Civil Service Meets with UN Envoy's Economic Advisor
President al-Alimi Praised Japan's Vision on Yemen, Region
Planning Ministry, WFP Discuss Strengthening Humanitarian and Development Interventions
Yemen Takes Part in UN Desertification Conference in Mongolia

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us