Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Member of the Presidential Leadership Council, Major General Sultan al-Aradah, held talks today with ambassadors of European Union member states accredited to Yemen, focusing on recent political, economic, and humanitarian developments and avenues for strengthening bilateral cooperation.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
China's foreign exchange reserves rise to $3.3991 trillion
China's total foreign exchange reserves made $3.3991 trillion at the end of last January, marking an increase of $41.2 billion, or 1.23 percent, compared to the end of December last year.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
HRITC: Militias killed, injured 89 people in Taiz on July
[14/08/2017 09:43]

TAIZ-SABA
The Yemeni Human Rights Information and Training Center (HRITC) have unearthed that Houthi-Saleh's militias killed 64 people and injured 25 others in Taiz during the past July. The Majority of the victims are children and women.

In its monthly report issued on Monday, the center said it documentedthat two of the victims were crashed by the militias' military escort, four were killed by shells and 12 were killed by snipers. The militias also kidnaped a citizen and tortured him to death and assassinated three others.

The report mentioned that the observatory team has documented injuring 13 men, five children and seven women by shelling, snipping and mines planted alongside roads and places they leave, noting that the continuation of shelling Taiz city by different types of heavy weapons led to killing dozens of people and injuring others and caused huge havocs to the houses and public buildings.

The report included the forcibly displacement of dozens of families over the heavy bombardment and the siege of the city and villages of the province by the rebel militias.

The center confirmed that the militias continue plating mines in roads and houses they take control in addition to farms and squares leading to more victims from citizens.




Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz
President al-Alim confers with German Foreign Minister over bilateral relations, mobilizing international support for government's reforms
"MASAM" removes 4 thousand 0f Houthis-laid landmines, UXO in two weeks
Yemen's Planning Minister Discusses Development Cooperation with French Ambassador
Prime Minister: International Support for Government' Investment in Regional Stability
Rights Group Documents 382 Houthi Violations Against Lawyers in Sanaa
Yemen's Deputy Foreign Minister Discusses Cooperation with Red Cross
Yemen's Minister of Legal Affairs Reviews Ministry's Progress and 2026 Plan
President al-Alimi calls on EU to move from crisis management to eliminating Houthi threat, strengthening security, economic partnership

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us