Stability of Aden cornerstone for eliminating the coup—Lieutenant General al-Subaihi stressed
The Member of the Presidential Leadership Council (PLC) (Lt Gen) Mahmoud al-Subaihi stressed that the stability of the temporary capital Aden is the key foundation for victory in the ongoing battle to restore the state institutions and eliminate the Iranian-backed Houthi coup d'état.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Information Ministry denounces death verdict against Yemeni journalist
[13/04/2017 02:24]

Aden, (Saba) - An authorized source at Yemen's Information Ministry has strongly denounced a death verdict against journalist Abdul-Raqeeb al-Jubaihi, who has worked, as Information Specialist for Yemeni Premiership, for a long time.

The verdict is fully political issued by a court under Houthi-Saleh rebels, said the source.

"It is {the verdict} a part of a policy destroying Yemeni social ties and a political killing against a holder of different opinion and thought rejecting the coup and its perpetrators through politicized judiciary," added the source.

The verdict has been issued several days after suing 35 CSO activists over accusations of supporting Arab Coalition, which means that the rebels have already installed gallows to kill their political rivals, asserted the source.

Such comic courts, explained the source, prove to the international rights and human organizations that we are facing immoral and inhuman project and a group does not care of committing daily crimes against our people.

The Information Ministry Source reminded the international community that there are more than 14 thousand people and 3 thousand forcibly disappeared cases at Hothi-Saleh's detentions since 2014.

The international community has moral duty to play humanitarian role towards this catastrophe not to remain silent before suffering of thousands of families, said the source.



Government Holds its First Meeting
Yemeni Ambassador Explores Ways to Boost Cultural Cooperation with Indonesian Minister
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us