Yemeni Ambassador Discusses Boosting Cooperation with Sudanese Official
The Yemeni Ambassador to Khartoum, Omar Al-Modawi, met with the Director of International Organizations at the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Hamed Al-Jazouli, to discuss ways to enhance and develop bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Info minister says govt offered many concessions
[21/09/2017 09:35]
GENEVA-SABA

Minister of Information Muammar al-Eryani said "the government offered many concessions" during the different peace talks with the Saleh-Houthi coup militias "but that didn't work due to the militias' intransigence and rejection of everything at the end of every round."

Al-Eryani made the remarks during a meeting with the Arab envoys in the Human Rights Council in Geneva on Wednesday.
He said the government was, however, offering concessions with a view to saving Yemeni blood.

He said the Yemeni government is committed to a just lasting peace based on the three terms of reference for peace; the GCC Initiative, outcomes of the National Dialogue and the UN resolutions regarding Yemen, mainly UNSC resolution no. 2216.

He gave the Arab envoys an overview on the atrocities that the Yemeni journalists have endured since the Saleh-Houthi militias' takeover in September 2014.

He made mention of the killing, arrests, abductions, forcible disappearance and torture of journalists in the fanatical militias' jails.

He aid that the militias earn dozen of millions of Yemeni rials every day from the Hodeidah seaport, a sufficient finance for them to perpetuate the war and keep Yemeni people in suffering. That is why the militias refused the UN Envoy's proposal regarding the handover and management of the port.


President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us