To manage challenges, national efforts need to be joined, international support imperative—al-Arada stressed
The Member of Presidential Leadership Council (PLC) Sultan al-Arada, confirmed that the challenges currently facing our country require joining national efforts and increasing regional and international support in order to contribute toward restoring the state institutions, achieving stability and alleviating the suffering of the Yemeni people.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
China's foreign exchange reserves rise to $3.3991 trillion
China's total foreign exchange reserves made $3.3991 trillion at the end of last January, marking an increase of $41.2 billion, or 1.23 percent, compared to the end of December last year.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
Houthi militia insists on fighting, worsening Yemenis' suffering, says minister
[07/10/2021 05:17]

ADEN - SABA
Minister of Legal Affairs and Human Rights Ahmed Arman held Iran-allied Houthi militia fully accountable for protracting the war, committing grave violations, further exacerbating the Yemeni peoples' suffering.

He said " In spite of the efforts made by the UN Secretary General's two envoys to Yemen and the American envoy, all peace proposals proposed throughout 7 years, namely the Saudi Arabia's proposal dated July2, 2021 to establish comprehensive cease-fire, initiate political negotiations to establish peace, Houthi militia has continued to turn down all peace initiatives, insisting on prolonging the war, worsening the Yemenis' tribulation".

As he contributed today to the 48th Session of the Human Rights Council about technical aids and capacity building in Human Rights, he stated that Houthi militiamen have continued to attack the residential areas and civilians in Marib and other Yemeni regions, firing ballistic missiles and drones on the heavily populated city of Marib, civil facilities in al-Mocha seaport, imposing merciless choking besiege upon the District of Al-Abdia-Southern Marib governorate for more than two weeks preventing the 35 thousand population from medicines, children milk and basic commodities.

He provided a detailed list of the Houthi militia's atrocities and grave violations of human rights including executing nine persons among them a child on September 18, 2021, frequently firing ballistic missiles on the residential areas in Marib city, citing last week attacks resulted in killing and injuring 29 persons among them 5 children, 4 women as an example.

The Minister blamed Houthi militia for refusing to re-open Sana'a international airport for civil flights under certain conditions aimed to ensure that the airport won't be used as


Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz
President al-Alim confers with German Foreign Minister over bilateral relations, mobilizing international support for government's reforms
"MASAM" removes 4 thousand 0f Houthis-laid landmines, UXO in two weeks
Yemen's Planning Minister Discusses Development Cooperation with French Ambassador
Prime Minister: International Support for Government' Investment in Regional Stability
Rights Group Documents 382 Houthi Violations Against Lawyers in Sanaa
Yemen's Deputy Foreign Minister Discusses Cooperation with Red Cross
Yemen's Minister of Legal Affairs Reviews Ministry's Progress and 2026 Plan

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us