Yemeni Ambassador Discusses Boosting Cooperation with Sudanese Official
The Yemeni Ambassador to Khartoum, Omar Al-Modawi, met with the Director of International Organizations at the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Hamed Al-Jazouli, to discuss ways to enhance and develop bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
The Houthi siege of Taiz left unprecedented misery for four million people: Eryani
[13/06/2021 06:18]

ADEN - SABA
Yemen's Minister of Information said the Houthi militia's siege of Taiz continuing since the coup d'état of 2014 has left an unprecedented misery for four million people in the central Yemeni city.

In a statement to Saba, al-Eryani said the siege and abuses there, " amounts to war crimes."

"The continuity of Houthi siege around Taiz for six years, reveals the falsehood of the terrorist militia's presentation of itself as a campaigner against the [Coalition's] blockade, a rhetoric it employs to draw the sympathy of and mislead the international community while seeking to cover up its own despicable crimes."

"Any de-escalation efforts that does not include a total and unconditional removal of the siege on Taiz and end the agony of the people of Taiz is lacking. Such effort turns its back to the agony of four million people and confirms that the international community follows a double-standard approach in tackling humanitarian issues," Eryani said.

He called on the international community, the UN, the permanent members of the UN Security Council and the US and UN envoys to Yemen to "assume their legal and humanitarian obligation by forcing the Houthi militia to end the Taiz siege, and allow the travel of civilians and passage of foodstuff shipments in line with the Stockholm Agreement."


Yemeni Ambassador Discusses Boosting Cooperation with Sudanese Official
Yemeni Minister Emphasizes Duty to Boost Technical Education Amidst Challenges
President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Presidential Leadership Council Member Dr. Abdullah al-Alimi Discusses Developments in Yemen with EU Ambassador
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Prime Minister: We're looking for greater European role in upcoming stage
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us