Tariq Saleh: Hadhramaut the best example for coexistence, commitment to state institutions
The Member of the Presidential Leadership Council (PLC) Tariq Saleh met today, with a number of sheikhs, dignitaries and social figures from Hadhramaut governorate.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
China's foreign exchange reserves rise to $3.3991 trillion
China's total foreign exchange reserves made $3.3991 trillion at the end of last January, marking an increase of $41.2 billion, or 1.23 percent, compared to the end of December last year.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
US expresses concern after Houthi attempt on an oil tanker in Red Sea
[04/04/2018 06:05]

WASHINGTON-SABA
The United States has expressed its concern after Houthi rebels launched a failed attacked against a Saudi oil tanker in the international waters off the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah on Tuesday.

In a press release on Wednesday, the White House said:
The United States is very concerned about the Houthis’ latest attempt to escalate the war in Yemen, this time by attacking a commercial vessel while it transited one of the world’s busiest shipping lanes, the Bab al-Mandab, in international waters. A significant portion of global trade moves through the Bab al-Mandab every day, including key energy and food supplies.

In January, the Houthis publicly threatened to attack international commercial maritime traffic in the Red Sea, and launched this attack near the vital port of Hudaydah. Yesterday’s attack coincides with the UN’s High-Level Pledging Event in Geneva, where the Saudi-led Coalition’s contributed $930 million.

In contrast, the Iranian regime continues to perpetuate the conflict and provide destabilizing weapons to the Houthis. We call on the Houthis to cease further escalation and demonstrate their commitment to a peace process by engaging in constructive dialogue.".


President al-Alim confers with German Foreign Minister over bilateral relations, mobilizing international support for government's reforms
"MASAM" removes 4 thousand 0f Houthis-laid landmines, UXO in two weeks
Yemen's Planning Minister Discusses Development Cooperation with French Ambassador
Prime Minister: International Support for Government' Investment in Regional Stability
Rights Group Documents 382 Houthi Violations Against Lawyers in Sanaa
Yemen's Deputy Foreign Minister Discusses Cooperation with Red Cross
Yemen's Minister of Legal Affairs Reviews Ministry's Progress and 2026 Plan
President al-Alimi calls on EU to move from crisis management to eliminating Houthi threat, strengthening security, economic partnership
President al-Alimi praises Finland's support for Yemen
PLC Member al-Muharrami Reviews Plans of Social Affairs and Labor Ministry in Riyadh

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us