Industry Minister, U.S. Ambassador Discuss Economic Cooperation and Investment Opportunities
Minister of Industry and Trade Mohammed Al-Ashwal held talks on Tuesday with U.S. Ambassador to Yemen Steven Fagin on expanding economic cooperation, promoting investment partnerships, and supporting institutional modernization efforts.
Death Toll from Israeli Offensive in Gaza Rises to 72,757, with 172,645 Injured
Medical sources in Gaza Strip said the death toll from the Israeli military offensive on the territory has risen to 72,757, while the number of wounded has reached 172,645 since the outbreak of the war on October 7, 2023.
Oil price tops $100 a barrel
Oil prices jumped above $100 per barrel today, Monday, as the U.S. Navy prepares to take control of ship movements in the Strait of Hormuz.
Inter Milan a win away from Serie A title
Inter Milan continued its successful march to reclaim the Italian football league title, despite drawing with its host Torino (2-2), in the conclusion of the 34th round of the competition.
User Name: Password:
Arab Coalition rejects Eminent Experts' report on Yemen, says Maliki
[04/09/2018 03:33]

RIYADH-SABA
The spokesman of the Arab Coalition Col. Turki al-Maliki said the command of the Coalition's combined forces rejects the report of theEminent Expertsof the UN Human Rights Council on Yemen abuses for this report contained a lot of falsifications and inaccuracies.

In a press conference in Riyadh on Monday night, he said that a response to the report is being prepared by the Coalition's legal department.

He said that the Coalition's Joint Incidents Assessment Team (JIAT)had already announced the results of investigations into the alleged recent attack on civilians in Saada. He said that the Coalition's command expresses its regret and sympathies and condoles the relatives of the victims.

The command accepts the results of JIAT's investigations which stated that the military target was legitimate and the procedures that will be followed.

He said that the Houthi militia fired three ballistic missiles toward the kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the period from August 17, 2018 to September 3, 2018.

Since the start of the war, the militia have fired 185 missiles and 66581 projectiles toward the kingdom.




Industry Minister, U.S. Ambassador Discuss Economic Cooperation and Investment Opportunities
Yemen Takes Part in Global Partnerships Conference in London
Vice Foreign Minister Holds Talks in Madrid on Yemen-Spain Relations and Peace Efforts
Presidential Leadership Council Commends Government's Decisions, Considers them Starting Point to Build State Institutions Competent to Deliver on its Obligations
PLC Member Salem al-Khanbashi Reviews Public Health Laboratories and Reaffirms Support for Social Cohesion in Hadramout
Saudi Development Program Showcases Yemen Reconstruction Experience at Global Urban Forum
Cabinet Endorses Economic Measures to Improve Public Sector Conditions
Presidential Leadership Council Member Mahmoud al-Subaihi Receives UN Delegation in Aden
President Reaffirms State Commitment to Fully Resolving Detainees File
Legal Affairs Minister, UN Rights Office Discuss Legislative Reform and Expanded Cooperation

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us