Minister of Interior Discusses with British Ambassador Security Cooperation
The Minister of Interior Maj. General Ibrahim Haidan conferred today, Monday, via video call, with the UK Ambassador to the Republic of Yemen Abda Sharif over aspects of security cooperation and coordination.
UN Warns of Consequences of Rising Violence, Settlement Activity in West Bank
UN Deputy Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Ramiz Alakbarov warned Wednesday of the consequences of escalating violence and settlement activity in the occupied West Bank.
Tunisian Economy Grows 2.3 In 2Q
The Tunisian economy recorded a growth of 2.3 percent in the second quarter of this year, 2026, driven by improved performance in the agricultural sector and the services sector related to hotels, cafes and restaurants.
Al Nassr Beat Al Fateh 3-0 in Saudi Football League
Al Nassr defeated Al Fateh 3-0 in the opening round of the Saudi Pro League, known as the Roshn Saudi League.
User Name: Password:
Al-Maliki announces launch of phase 4 of anti-cholera campaign in Yemen
[04/04/2018 06:22]

RIYADH-SABA
The spokesman for the Arab Coalition forces backing the Yemeni government, Col. Turki al-Maliki has announced the launch of phase 4 in the anti-cholera campaign in Yemen.

Addressing a news conference in Riyadh on Wednesday evening, he also said as many as two million Yemenis benefited from the humanitarian aid supplied since the launch of the massive humanitarian aid plan in Yemen.
The aid was allowed in the country through 22 ports of entry to Yemen.

He pointed out that the Coalition has so far issued more than 21,000 permits for aid deliveries into Yemen through all Yemen's entry ports.

He said that the Houthi rebels' attack on a Saudi oil tanker in the Red Sea, is an explicit threat to international shipping in the Red Sea and the Bab al-Mandab strait. He welcomed the international condemnation of that attack.

He said that Houthis used the seaport of Hodeidah as a warehouse for weapons and workshops for the preparing boat bombs for sea attacks.

He said that the Coalition has destroyed the workshops and that it is committed to safeguarding navigation from Houthi and Iranian threats.

"The Houthi militia continues to target the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with ballistic missiles. It has fired 107 missiles and more than 66,000 projectiles against Saudi territory. Mostly, they were launched from Saadah and north of Amran provinces," he said.

He said that "the Yemeni army continues to advance on most of the fronts, especially in Al-Jawf, Al-Beida, Saadah and Taiz with backing from the Arab Coalition."


Minister of Interior Discusses with British Ambassador Security Cooperation
Al-Sharjabi Discusses Water, Sanitation Project Priorities with International Relief Organization, Strengthening Partnership
Ambassador Al-Sunaini Discusses Strengthening Cooperation, Maritime Security with Japan’s State Minister of Defense
Al-Muharrami, US Chargé d’Affaires Review Developments, Bilateral Cooperation
State Minister, US Chargé d’Affaires Discuss Houthi Attacks
Al-Khanbashi Praises Kuwait’s Sustained Support for Humanitarian and Development Projects
Yemen Victims Network Documents 18 Civilian Casualties in Three Governorates in One Week
Taiz Armed Forces Repel Houthi Mobilization on Northern Front
Foreign Minister, Her Saudi Counterpart Discuss Partnership, Joint Cooperation to Manage Common Threats
UK Warns of Dangerous Houthi Escalation, Reaffirms Commitment to Yemen’s Sovereignty

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us