Yemeni Ambassador Discusses Boosting Cooperation with Sudanese Official
The Yemeni Ambassador to Khartoum, Omar Al-Modawi, met with the Director of International Organizations at the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Hamed Al-Jazouli, to discuss ways to enhance and develop bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
German Chancellor Says Europe Must Stand Strong
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz has called on Europeans to strive for greater autonomy, emphasizing the need for Europe to defend itself using its own capabilities, given the shift in transatlantic relations.
Korea large companies' exports rise 10 percent
Large companies' exports in South Korea rose approximately 10 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year, driven by increased global demand for semiconductors.
Saudi League: Al-Nassr, Al-Ettifaq and Neom Secure Victories Over Al-Ittihad, Damac and Al-Riyadh
Al-Nassr defeated its guest Al-Ittihad 2–0 in the match that brought them together at Al-Awwal Park Stadium in Riyadh, as part of the 21st round of the Saudi Professional League.
User Name: Password:
We were appalled by the despicable crime, info. minister tells slain journalists' relatives
[13/06/2017 02:09]
RIYADH-SABA
Yemen's Minister of Information Moammar al-Eryani has phone called the relatives of three journalists recently killed by the Saleh-Houthi militias to give condolences.

"We were appalled by the despicable crime whose victims were three fact gatherers in Taiz," told the anguished parents of Taqiyu Addeen Alhodheifi ,Wayel Al-Absi andSalah Al-Nidhari, three young photo journalists killed by Houthi militants in Taiz on 26 May.

"We were saddened by the magnitude of this heinous crimes that contradicts the Islamic and humanitarian values."

The minister phone called two other journalists; Waleed al-Qadasi who lost one foot and Salah al-Wahbani who is partly paralyzed both due to injuries sustained in the same incident.

The minister assured the injured and relatives of the killed journalists in this and previous incidents that the Information Ministry would not forget their heroic roles and therefore enlist them in the public payroll.

Minister Al-Eryani said his ministry would continue to communicate with the international and local humanitarian organizations to press for the release of scores of Yemeni journalist behind bars in the coup militia's custody.

The father of Taqiyu Addeen, Mohammed al-Hodheifi, himself a journalist, said the killing of his son won't scare him away from continuing to expose the coup militia's crimes to the world until the militias are driven out of the city of Taiz and the cities of Yemen as a whole.



President al-Alimi: Restoring Sana’a and a Just, United Yemen Will Remain a Unifying National Goal
Yemen’s Ambassador Participates in Board Meeting of Arab World Institute in Paris
Chairman of the Presidential Leadership Council Exchanges Ramadan Greetings with Arab and Islamic Leaders
Ministry of Endowments Announces Wednesday as First Day of Ramadan
Public Works Minister, UNOPS Review Cooperation on Road Maintenance Projects
Al-Arada calls on international community to support Yemeni government, people
Rights Monitor Documents 868 Serious Violations by Houthi Militias in Al-Bayda in 2025
Prime Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry delegation
Leadership Council Member Al-Aradah Discusses Political, Economic Developments with EU Ambassadors
Child Shot Injured by Houthi Sniper in Taiz

About Saba News Agency | Usage Agreement | Contact Us